Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How to Attract Hummingbirds

Hummingbird at Feeder in Costa Rica

O.K., you might not need to know how to attract hummingbirds to feeders if you happen to live somewhere like Costa Rica, where the above photo was taken, and where you see a hummingbird about every five minutes. But for the rest of us, if we're lucky enough to have hummingbirds around, getting them to stick around isn't always so easy.

That's why I wrote a Squidoo lens (my first!) on how to attract hummingbirds. Please pop on over to have a look and leave a comment if you care to!





2 comments:

Georgianna said...

Hi Peggy!

Heading over to read it now.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I thought I had a direct email for you but can't seem to find it.

Anyway, yes, it works out having a Canon and Nikon in the same family. We are always trying to one up each other. :) Now that I have 36 megapixels, things are different, ha ha.

David is really happy with the MkIII.

Have a super week, my friend.

xo

– g

Georgianna said...

Hi again,

Loved your lens!

Tried to leave a comment but not sure it worked. Anyway, super info. We love our hummers.

– g